Sunday, June 14, 2009

Working Mommies

Why is it that we have to work? I wish we could all just live together and work off the land...but that's so not practical, especially when I have an addiction to ridiculously cute baby clothes that my daughter so doesn't need. Maybe I just need a new job that isn't so stressful or demanding so that I could spend more time at home with Lydia. You would think with my RN, BSN, CST, FA-C credentials I should be able to do that. I really like my job most days, but after spending an entire week with one particular Dr. I don't know if it's worth it anymore. I'm going to move to a farm. And wear bonnets and aprons, and drink milk straight from the cow. You know, the simple life!



Green acres is the place for me!



Farm livin' is the life for me!




Land spreadin' out so far and wide,



Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So F*CKING cute! I just love her eyes! She's so adroable! Squeeze her cheeks for me!