Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ok, so I know it's been a while!



Well, for those of you who haven't heard, Corey and I are in California for a while. We moved in with our grandparents to help them stay in their home and hopefully not have to move into a nursing home. It's been an incredibly hard transition and we are still adjusting to our new life and living out of boxes again! Yuck. At least we are beginning to explore our new, beautiful surroundings and figure out how to get around this area. Corey hasn't found a job yet but Kim might have landed a job and the local vegan restaurant, yeah!
I added some pics here and on facebook for those of you who miss my Lydia. Corey and I have been enjoying the extra time we get to spend with her. It almost seems like we are more busy than before, though, when we were both working full-time! Everything is so expensive here and I am the sole provider for a family of 6 now but we are trying to make things work! Hopefully this experience will be good for us and my grandparents. We'll see.
If anyone knows any 25-30 somethings with little kids who like yoga (optional) and eat vegetarian (optional) let me know! I left all of my friends in Utah and I would like to spend some good quality time with some people other than my immediate family. Same for Corey.
We miss all of you. Keep in touch!



Lydia wanted to be shipped back to Grandma and Grandpa in Utah!



Little poser!



Ahh, the beach!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! I wanna come visit! I'm the closest I know to anyone in California sorry. Not vegetarian (anymore) and I was never in to yoga but we got along well I thought :)! Miss ya! You'll adjust soon! Call me sometime! Love ya guys! Kiss that big baby girl for me!

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

How is Cali? We are doing good. Just planning a big party for Brinley and going to a family reunion in Newport Beach in August. Are you working? Did Corey find a job? How is Lydia?