Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lydia is 3 Months Old!



Lydia's Fish Face

Lydia turned 3 months today, whoa, does time go fast. She smiles all the time now, she is such a flirt. She even laughs and giggles a lot, too. She is constantly talking and making new sounds, I can't wait to see what she's like when we can understand her. I wonder what she is going to do next...
She also sleeps 'like a baby' through the night for 8-10 hours, it's amazing. She won't nap really at all during the day, though, and she likes to eat every two hours so our days are busy finding things to do that she likes. We love her so much and she is such a good baby. What did I do to deserve this? I hope I don't get it later...

1 comment:

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

For some weird reason, i also think it is a boy. But everyone else thinks it's a girl. Who knows, I guess we will find out in a couple of weeks.