Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa Baby!

Lydia went to a lot of Christmas parties this year! One new tradition that we started this year was an Angel Tree competition with my Aunt Julie and Uncle Doug. We split up into 3 teams and tried to get the most and best gifts for less fortunate people for Christmas. It was so much fun being able to get stuff for people who really deserve it! And believe it or not the boys won! We will definitely be doing it again next year!

Lydia will be 3 months old on th
e 21st of December, it's amazing how fast they grow up. I will be going back to work on the 29th and I am not looking forward to it at all. Thankfully, I have Corey's Mom and my sister Steph and my Dad to help watch her so I know she will be well taken care of, I just don't want to miss out on anything!

It's been snowing here and I was trying to figure out how to hold a baby and shovel so I bundled her up and strapped her in to her Snuggli and went outside and she would laugh hysterically every time I would scrape the shovel on the ground. I guess she thought that it was just as funny to watch her Mommy shovel, thank goodness Daddy got home and saved us.

Here's just a few pics of the cute Christmas outfits that she wore this year!






Naked Santa Baby!





Cute Reindeer Outfit





Outfit from Julie & Doug





Half of a Santa outfit when Daddy gets her dressed!





So true...





Christmas outfits with Daddy!





Mommy, Daddy, Lydia, and Santa!

Happy Holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Pretty cute collection! Does she have more clothes than you and Corey combined? I imagine so...

Nicole said...

I can't wait to meet her! I hate that I miss everything ya know!

Nicole said...

I got your Christmas card BTW! Thanks:)