Monday, December 29, 2008

Lydia's First Christmas




Lydia had her first Christmas this year! Santa didn't bring her any presents at home but her stocking had socks and a rattle in it. And from everyone else, thankfully, all she got was a couple of cute outfits and some books and toys. That's all little babies really 'need' although Lydia always 'needs' new outfits! My Dad thought that he should have gotten me more dolls when I was younger so that I don't feel the need to dress my little daughter up in ridiculous outfits all the time, but it's just in my nature and we both have fun trying on new things!

We were able to visit my parents a
nd Corey's parents and eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Mmmm... Oh, and I got a new salt water fish tank! I am so excited and can't wait to put fish and coral in it. And Corey got a snow blower, a blu ray player, a TV, a fridge, a new air conditioner, and some slippers.

Now on to New Year's...we are hosting a party at our house, so I'll let y'all know how that goes. Happy Holidays!





And her favorite toy of all, a gloworm..



What? I still spit up on Christmas.



My Grandpa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those eyes are insane! I love her outfits by the way and... I love gloworms too! HeHe